Monday, September 12, 2011

I Proclaim....

                                                                        Pssst...this isn't me


...that I will remember, in all things that I do, that I want to guide my life and my decisions with these qualities that I value most: Unconditional Love, Unconditional Faith and Unconditional Gratitude
I know that I am my very best self when I am serving, when I accept myself for who I am--strong AND weak, when I am authentic and when I listen to TRUTH.
I know that because I have unique weaknesses, I need to avoid times when I am procrastinating un-fun things, listening to lies--from myself or anyone else and when I am unorganized.
I will be most at peace and happiest when I spend my personal life praying, creating--art or otherwise, learning, taking time to be alone in quiet and attending the temple.
I will be most at peace and happiest when I spend my work life creating a home life for my family conducive to feeling the Spirit, feeling loved and feeling happy and healthy.
I will seek out times when I can use my inborn gifts to uplift and inspire my family, friends and even strangers and to make life better for my family.
I will take care of my body and soul in ways that are personal to me, including eating with a purpose, drinking water during the day, taking vitamins, spending less time watching TV and on the computer and more time in sincere prayer, scripture study and journalling and making sure Scott and I have quality time together.
I know that I am meant to live a life that is authentic, happy and healthy and to use those things to help others find the same thing.
I will work hard to be known as someone who knows what she wants out of life, who she wants to be and won't stop working until she's obtained it.


Today is DAY ONE. If I am unable to accomplish these things today, tomorrow will also be Day One. I can have as many do-overs as I need to live the life I WANT to live, not just the life that I happen to live. I don't want to live my life on auto-pilot, I want to live a life of purpose and direction. I'm so excited to make sure that each day is a fresh start, no matter what happened the day before. Life is good, and I am determined to keep it that way no matter what cards I am dealt.

1 smart remarks:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Very lovely, Peggy. I am indeed grateful that we can press "reset" at any time in our lives...even from moment to moment. It is a great blessing.