Thursday, June 07, 2012

Think I'm Gonna Read...

I have approximately 6 million projects all going on at the same time right now. Okay, maybe not 6 million. But like 5 or 6. And so many more that I'd like to start. Basically, all of this responsibility business is seriously cramping my style. However, in addition to the 12 berfillion (that's a lot) projects I have in the back of my mind, I'm feeling this desire to read. I miss it. I miss getting lost in a story and staying up way too late to find out what happens. I miss learning new things and experiencing life through someone else's eyes. And so I vow, this summer among everything else going on, to read more. I have flooded my Goodreads account with books "to read" and have put like 12 books on hold at my local library. I'll keep you updated as I go along.

1 smart remarks:

Mary said...

Excellent. I love reading too, but (like t.v. shows I've been meaning to watch) I'll stay up waaaay too late to finish them. I am reading a book right now called "Cutting for Stone," which is really good. And I'm actually taking my time with it (i.e., more than one day!).