Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sno Cones For Safety--update

Hello friends/family/Internet Crazies! Just popping in to give you a quick update about Jack's super awesome Sno-Cone project. We're having so much fun with it and we're so thankful for friends and family who have helped us work on it. Even the Basque Club of Utah pulled some money together to donate to the cause and we're just so grateful for your support!
I've had a few people who aren't local ask how they can help Jack raise money. I'll tell you that so far, we've raised about $105 and we've set a goal to raise $300 by the end of summer. We will definitely need some help achieving this goal--here is how you can help: we are selling SnoCones for .50 so all we ask is a .50 donation (although we obviously are not going to turn down larger donations, we know that times are tough and right now most people are using their money to do things like pay their mortgage and feed their families.) If you can at least donate .50 to SnoCones for Safety, it'll be like you marched down our driveway with your two shiny quarters and purchased some icy cold goodness. And we'll be so grateful.
There's a button on the top right hand side of my blog (see it there?) and click the "Donate" button. Make your donation and sit back and wait for the Universe to heap loveliness upon you. It may not happen right away, but know that if nothing else we'll be ever so thankful and you'll be helping the Clinton City police department fund their K9 unit. The K9 officer spends a lot of money out of his own pocket to take care of Delta, let's help him out shall we?
Thank you for your love and your support. I can't wait to see how much money we can raise!

P.S. If you're reading this and you're all, "SnoCones for Safety" what is she talking about? Shame on you for not keeping tabs on my wildly fascinating comings and goings. I'll let it slide this once if you donate. Here's the original post that tells the tale of how this came to be.

1 smart remarks:

miss kristen said...

You don't know me, but I'm friends with Stephanie. When she told me last night about Jack and what he's doing for Delta and I knew I wanted to help. It's only $5, but know it comes from love.
I hope you don't mind, but I also shared this link with my facebook friends and my blog readers-so hopefully you'll reach your goal soon!