Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Pinterest a Week...

...keeps the doctor, um, weak? No, not where I'm going. Okay, nevermind. So let's talk about Pinterest. (LOOOOVE IT!) I love it. I especially enjoying browsing at night after I've taken Ambien. Things always seem so much more interesting. So I've decided to do more of what I love and I have to say, I love creating. I love making something pretty out of nothing. I like getting paint on my hands and I just super heart glitter. So to combine my love of all things Pinterest and my goal to do more of what I love, I'm going to attempt to make one Pinterest project per week. I hope to get it published on this here blog--but who knows? Accomplishing goal number 1 already seems a scosh daunting. So anyhoo--look forward to Pinterest posts, people!

0 smart remarks: