Friday, April 18, 2008

FFA "Hey little sister, I heard you went to Mister So-and-So.."

FFA Topic of the Week:What is the worst thing you ever did to your siblings? What is the worst thing one of your siblings did to you?

Okay, the worst thing I ever did to one of my siblings is EASY--I shoved my little sister's head in the toilet and flushed. Yep. The "Swirly." I tell you, I'd do it again if I had the opportunity, only she's much stronger now so I'm sure she'd put up a good fight. No matter--I love a challenge! I don't know what she did to deserve it but let me tell you, she got it. The worst part is that she screamed while her head was in there..ahhhh...the memories!

The worst thing she ever did to me? Hmmm..there are lots! Her breaking out in song in the middle of a restaurant, "Peggy was 'smoking in the boys' room'!", catching me making out with my boyfriend in highschool (she still teases me about this!), artfully applying scribbles on the teeth of every single band member on my New Kids on the Block posters...man, she was terrible! What a brat! She is SOOOO lucky I love her!

2 smart remarks:

Jenni said...

Not the New Kids poster!

Surely, she'll rot in hell for that one....

Jami said...

Okay, just one question: Were you smoking in the boys' room?? I'm going to need details.