Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Adventures...














I call this: Micaela in the morning. Eeeeek!! Lest you wonder how you, too, can achieve this super-sexy look, let me fill you in:
First, you take some Ambien and then you stay up until 2AM alternating between English truffles and Kashi cookies while reading "Eat This, Not That" and other various and sundry Anti-Mormon books. Whooo! That'll do it! I do have to give her credit for this--THIS is her cute daughter Adeline:
















Are you seriously kidding me?? How cute is this kid??



So anyway, back to more embarrassing pictures of Micaela--we went shopping today. Boy did we go shopping today! Mick (admittedly her mother's daughter) has a "fitting rooms are for chumps" theory. I can't tell you how many times she just ducked behind a rack of jeans and started throwing tops over her head. Like this:
She looks a little bit like a cancer patient...she's not really. Do NOT send her checks and/or get well cards!
I'll bet you didn't know that Old Navy has a KKK line! Leave it to Mick to find it! And now, here we are with our purchases...no wonder I was so tired! (P.S. I spent $25 on a giant ceramic pineapple. Egads.)
So the crazy old lady that took this picture was having the hardest time taking it because she was looking for the view finder on the camera, not noticing the great big screen where you could see us! The sad thing is that just before we asked her to take our picture, she picked up the same shirt that Vicki did! Poor Brit!

















1 smart remarks:

Laurie said...

Peggy! This is Laurie (from The Feed, mutual friend of Jenni). I have to tell you, Jen and I checked out your blog over the weekend and LAUGHED OUR FOOL HEADS OFF at the fact that you took pictures of your sleeping company, and then posted them online for the world to see. ...Little did I know that later that same afternoon, she'd break out the camera whilst I was cashed out on the couch with Trevor. The little stinker...

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hi formally and officially. Now that you know I'm blog stalking you, I can feel better about it. Loved this post (as I do love them all), you cracka me up!