Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Things I've Always Wanted to DO-Week 4

Whew! Okay. Caught up (keep reading for Weeks 2&3) Here is a video explaining what I'm doing THIS week (well, this month, really) Also, I have another TIAWTD (Thing I've Always Wanted To Do) in the works, thanks to my Primary kids. Stay tuned for more on that! In the meantime, enjoy. And go do something YOU'VE "AWTD" ;o)
P.S. Don't feel intimidated by how awesome I look in this video, especially this still shot at the beginning. Phew. Let's all give thanks that I have very little pride, shall we? On the count of three...


4 smart remarks:

Jenni said...

Hey, long lost friend of mine! How the heck are ya?! Anyway, I do a cash budget. It's awesome. I love it. My kids love it. Good luck!

Steph said...

The word you are looking for is location. Undisclosed location. BTW you rock. BTW I loved seeing your face. BTW I should see it in person. BTW I love you.

Mary said...

Oh, man. Steph stole my snarky remark. I guess I just need to be nice then. GOOD FOR YOU. I keep thinking I need to do the freeze-it-in-a-block-of-ice thing (envelopes are too easy to break open). Bonne chance, mon amie.

Laurie said...

Peggy, I FREAKING LOVE YOUR GUTS!

It's a true story. I do.

For real, I am so loving these little TIAWTD. Interestingly enough, I carpooled to work with a friend today and on the way home we were having this talk about living with regrets - and how I don't think that's a good idea. There are a few regrets (like, two that I can think of) from my 20's - but these days, I think life's too short and if you want to do/see something, you should make it happen. ... And then I checked your blog for the first time in a long time tonight, and voila! Here you are, living the dream!

Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts earlier tonight that life is to be LIVED. I so love you (even though I've really only ever met you the one time)!