Monday, October 17, 2011

Things I've Always Wanted to Do-Week 5

Okay, kids. Week 5 was...eventful. I really think the video says it best.
okay..so if you thought THAT was ridiculous, check out the end result!
So that's the story of how I went rollerblading. Rollerblading sucks. Have I ever mentioned that? Rest assured, I feel fine. After we left the church we went to visit Camille's sweet friend Suzanne whose husband Slade works in the ER. He took a look at my head and told me the cut is about an inch and a half long and if I went to the ER they'd probably put a staple in it. I didn't have time for that, plus I was out of network so I bypassed that little adventure and am taking my chances. It's still sore, but frankly my elbow hurts worse!
This week's TIAWTD is going to be soooo fun. I'm so excited for this one! It's on the books for Friday. More to come!

3 smart remarks:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Ouch! I think you would have done better with a nylon stocking, a concealed weapon, and a Circle-K.

Mary said...

I wish I had a mitten to offer you. I wouldn't have laughed, though.

Laurie said...

Oh, Peggy, how I do love you! I'm sorry that you got hurt (badly), but I am so enjoying these things you've always wanted to do. You're an inspiration! (A diaper-on-the-head inspiration, maybe, but an inspiration, nonetheless.) I love you!